Hello, dear reader. My name is Brian Enigma (@BrianEnigma) and I live in Portland, Oregon. I enjoy interesting technology, a good drink, and a good story. Sometimes I pretend I am a writer or reporter and compose nonfiction text on such subjects here. Sometimes I fall back to posting pictures of my naked cat. For more stalkeriffic information about me, please see the “About” page.
- A puzzling business card
- Don't look now, but the 90s are back
- A Fire TV in an Apple Household
- Designing Game Show Buzzers
- Designing Amazon Web Services Playing Cards
- Building an Unusual Video Game Controller
- In the AI wars, Alexa has won.
- Developing For Alexa
- Free Paper Cowboy Hats
- Walk to Work Day 2016
- A whole bunch of stuff related to MakerBot — just skim the MakerBot category here or check out my Thingiverse Page. Most recently:
- InfoNinja, an Open Source Ethernet-connected desktop heads-up display.
- LJProxy, a proxy server that allows friend-protected LiveJournal entries to be viewed in Google Reader
- wmap, a security probe application to scan website for commonly named files and folders
- wcap, a security tool that sniffs your machine’s network interface and displays a simple formatted list of URLs your browser has accessed
- ARG Buzzword Bingo and Unfiction Member Bingo, entertaining bingo cards for ARGfest
- Hipster PDA Templates, a set of custom templates for your Hipster PDA