A few points:
- I cannot wait until the next Harry Potter audiobook
- I cannot wait until the next Buffy the Vampire Slayer season on DVD
- SoulSeek is the coolest thing since Napster. Sure, it is no AudioGalaxy, but it still kicks ass.
- I downloaded Sun Tzu's Art of War on MP3. It basically reduces everything in life to war. Sure, I guess that is one philosophy you can follow–but not I. It is rather scary, especially when read by mister slow-talking-deepest-voice-I-have-ever-heard-in-my-life guy.
- The second installment of the Interview With A Vampire series starts out a little funny, kind of making fun of the people who “live” the first book, then gets pretentious and boring.
- Rutger Hauer was in 90 movies, according to the Internet Movie Database. Saying the high points were Blade Runner and Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the movie), I think, tells all. Honestly, I did not recognize him in the Buffy movie. He looked more like Edgar Alan Poe wanting to be Mark Twain, and wearing too much red lipstick.
- Christopher Walken is one creepy mofo, especially when he is reading “The Raven” and “Goodnight Moon.”
- Iggy Pop is just as freaky when he is reading “The Telltale Heart.” I am not sure I can go to sleep tonight.