These are my predictions for the season finale Lost. They don’t come from spoilers or secret information, they’re just guesses and intuition and are probably wrong.
* The episode will end with Jin in some kind of perilous situation to save Sun. Sun and the other Oceanic 6 will believe him to be dead. Even the audience will believe him to be dead, but he’ll really be okay when the situation is revisited in an episode next season. (Remember when Ben shot Locke?)
* Locke will end up moving the island and it will require typing the numbers into another one of those Dharma Apple computers.
* The rest of the military guys will die, but the main one (Mr. Kimi?) will survive and track people around the island throughout the next season.
* Faraday and angry-redhead-British-girl will get stuck on the island when it moves.
* We’ll get to see the method or apparatus that Ben used to time-travel. It uses some kind of really cold superconductor technology (which is why we see Ben in the middle of the desert with a parka.)
* We’ll see another orientation video that details (but without too much detail) the operation of the Orchid station.
* We’ll see the smoke monster again, but still won’t know anything more about it.
* We still won’t know the nature of the cabin, Jack’s Dad, Charlie, or what Claire is up to.
* There will be at least one “WAAAAAALLLLLT!” scream from Michael.
* When the island moves, the little electronic gizmo strapped to Mr. Kimi’s arm will be out of range of the ship and cause the C4 to blow up. Fortunately, the mechanics of the schema get radioed back to the ship so they’re safely on life rafts by the time the island gets moved.
* Hurley says “dude,” Sawyer says “son of a bitch,” and Ben reveals this has all been part of a larger plan.