- Bram Pitoyo – The Secret History of Fonts You May Not Know Before
- Jim Ayala – The Universe Story
- Aaron Hockley – Reading the Fine Print: You Gave Yourself Away
- Damin Tarlow – If we want to change our environmental impact, forget the cars we need to fix our buildings
- Isaac Potoczny-Jones – Open, Mobile, and Linux: A basic introduction to Android G1 development
- Dr. Jayson Falkner – Science. It works, bitches. DNA Edition.
- John Metta – How to creatively destroy pesky, non-moneymaking community efforts
- A. L. Venable – Fashion! Music! Intrigue!: Why You Should Be Riding the Bus
- Tara Horn – How to be a Refugee: Several not-so-easy steps from oppression to resettlement
- J-P VoillequÃ© – Not your grandma’s game: Why you should be playing bridge.
- Russell Senior – Why Publicly Owned Fiber is the Answer to our Broadband Needs
- Kate “The Great” Folsom – the basics of writing good shit that people enjoy reading
- Chris Sullivan – Ham Radio: It’s not about talking to pork products (but we’re working on that)
- Sarah Gilbert – Hacking life with kids, but without a car
- Jerry Ketel – How to know if you are a Narcissist.
- Selena Deckelmann – How to kill three chickens in three years
- Pete Grillo – Omelettes: Winners and Losers
Congrats to Chris for the
SPAM HAM radio selection. All of them look like amazing talks. I can’t wait!