It’s snowing once again in PDX. This happens so infrequently that everyone is confused and freaks out over the weather. There are a few links that I have found useful and informative with regard to the weather conditions. Here they are:
* City of Portland Street Closures and Restrictions
* Department of Transportation trip-check
* Portland Office of Emergency Management
* NOAA advisories (and specifically the one for the Greater Portland Metro Area)
* And, of course, the PDX Twitter Storm Team, #pdxtst, for all the ZOMGSNOW and low-res cellphone pictures you can handle.
One thought on “Portland Snow”
Also on Twitter is @portlandoem and @portlandsnow.
And if all that seems too chilling, @electricblanket