Allergic to poison

I had to pick up some ant poison thingers today because we have tried everything natural we can think of to control the ants in our place. It’s as if the house was built on an ancient ant burial ground.


The warning label surprised me. The poison shouldn’t be eaten because it is, you know, poison. Yet it has a warning for those with peanut allergies. So if the poison doesn’t get you, the peanuts will!

Posted in: Dear Diary

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *