A few of the more interesting and notable Twitter updates that I have made in the past few weeks:
- Buying shower curtains and duct tape. Concerned someone will think I’m up to evil. 🙂
- Today feels like I’m touch-typing with one hand sjifted tp tje rogjt (shifted to the right)
- Watching steamed clams pop open is so fun! It’s like a Venus Flytrap in reverse. I think this is what they watched before TV was invented.
- The inaugural use of the rubber mallet was not for the bathroom floor, but for the buttermilk.
- Just got out of a cosmology lecture. It’s turtles all the way down.
- I get entirely too much entertainment value out of shooting squirrels with water.
- You may say to yourself “that Brian’s wearing the same thing as yesterday” but you’d be wrong. Today, my socks are red.
- My current inventory includes: no tea, no coffee, a friendly device that uses wireless ethernet to access the sum knowledge of the Earth … also: bathrobe
And then the responses rolled in:
- substitute: @BrianEnigma drop no tea
- CoffeeJedi: @BrianEnigma what? no towel?
- redbanshee: @BrianEnigma and no cheese sandwich??
- Ariock: @BrianEnigma and no thing your aunt gave you that you don’t know what it is?
- vpisteve: @BrianEnigma did you check the pockets?
- 3Ms: @BrianEnigma dont forget your fluff.
- Every table at this sandwich shop has salt, pepper, napkins, and… a bottle of Purell? Are public bottles sanitary enough for some1 w. OCD?
2 thoughts on “Twitter updates from around the world (or, at least, my part of the world)”
It was a fine moment for Twitter when people started responding to your bathrobe tweet: the kind of response to an owl hoot of “we’re here, your tribesmen”.
@ouroboros: Yeah, it was a little unexpected and a lot of awesome.