In reference to wlonkly’s What’s in Yer Bag? post, I thought I would throw in my 2¢. Normally, I do not carry around a bag, but I have a nifty Harley jacket with ten pockets, so that holds just about everything I would need.
- cigarillo case (used as wallet)
- iPod (with remote and headphones)
- digital camera
- Lego monkey
- half a dozen red cellophane “Fortune Telling Fish” from the Oriental Trading Company
- a few stretchy rubber ninja, 3 guesses where they are from
- several little plastic ninja, also from the Oriental Trading Company
- some screw fasteners that I removed from the car, but never bother to put back on
- Orinoco Gold 802.11b card (I am still trying to remember why I have this)
- a pack of tissue
- an old crumbly granola bar that I just threw away
- a Rollerball pen and disposable fountain pen
- assorted bits of paper, including a large number of paycheck stubs
Now, when I do happen to carry my bag, I also have a few other things.
- laptop with all the accouterments (cables, Compact Flash adapter, CDs)
- book: Learning Cocoa with Objective-C
- more pens, pencils, papers, notepads
- skin moisturizer
- instant miso soup
- more fortune telling fish and ninjas
- a screaming bungie monkey, affectionately named “Hat”
Now, I ask of you: what is in YOUR bag?